Please think of others – Suffolk Beachfront Holiday Park is a Communal Holiday & Residential Park
- Check in time for Powered Sites – 12 noon. For Onsite Accommodation – 2pm
- Check out time is on or before 10am (NSW time)
- All payments should be finalised 2 weeks in advance of booking, including charges for extra guests.
- The guest name on receipt and/or on register is responsible for ensuring all people in their group staying or visiting the Park complies with these Park Rules
- Visitors must park in designated area beside office
- Speed limit is 10km (equivalent to a fast walk). Pedestrians have right of way at all times
- The use of skateboards, roller skates, roller blades, scooters, bicycles and ball games in our Park is at Park Manager’s discretion
- Please restrict noise from radios, televisions and social gatherings. NO excessive noise after 10pm. All visitors must leave the Park at 9.30pm
- Please keep your site and other park facilities you use clean & tidy. Rubbish and recycling bins as well as waste water drains and a clothes drying area are positioned throughout the park for your convenience
- 15 amp leads must be used to connect to power outlets
- No Refunds due to bad weather
Site Bookings, Boundaries and Usage
Site allocation is at manager’s discretion. Site preference is requested but no guarantee of a particular site is given to a customer. Your site allows for one car and your camping setup (van/tent/camper trailer) with up to a metre separation to the boundaries. Consult closely with Park staff and Park map to know exactly what the layout of your site is and how to best fit onto it comfortably.
The Park’s natural bushy setting also means that we have a great variety of site sizes and shapes interspersed with many trees. We feel that it is important that your site selection is perfectly matched to your needs to ensure you have a great stay with us. We have also included the following information and guidelines to further enhance your holiday.
Zero tolerance rules
Failure to abide by the rules below may result in your stay with us being terminated. NO second chances, NO warnings, just immediate eviction from the Park with no refund given.
- Anti-social behaviour towards other guests
- Stealing from other guests staying at the Park
- Abusive language and swearing
- Undue noise and behaviour after 9:30pm
- Excessive drinking of alcohol or use of drugs
- Not accepting instructions from Park Management and /or Security
- Damage of any kind to Park property and facilities
- Gatherings of more than 6 people on any one site is not allowed unless prior arrangements have been made with Reception
- Non-payment of park fees
Why Choose Us
Best Value in Byron Bay
Unique Safari Tents
Modern Camping Facilities
Close to Local Attractions
Quiet, Bushland Setting
Large Powered Sites
Kids Can Be Kids!
Recommended on TripAdvisor
Conferences & Functions